The COMPUDAS® CPC-16EX is a complete, flexible, stand alone Control and Data Acquisition System designed to monitor, document and control processes for Ovens, Autoclaves, Furnaces, and Presses.
A companion PC is used for operator display only and has no effect on process control or management. Process measurements are stored on the CPC-16EX control systems solid state hard drive for transmission to the operator PC or network as desired.
The Operator PC is Windows compatible and allows for recipe creation, recipe recall, process monitoring, data file archiving, report generation and operator high-level control. Secure PC connection to a corporate or facility network allows for monitoring of processes remotely. This feature also allows CompuDAS® to provide remote support if required. An Excel compatible data file is generated for each load processed and can be accessed for reporting and certification purposes. The file is duplicated on the Operator PC and/or network PC.
Manual loop controller(s) may also be incorporated, if desired, which allows for either manual or automatic operation of the process.
COMPUDAS® CPC-16EX Features
- Control and data acquisition software and hardware including a graphics reporting utility.
- Single Board Computer with real time clock for on board storage of program files, calibration files and message logs.
- 16 individual measurement channels (expandable in groups of 16).
- Up to 48 part thermocouples, 24 vacuum channels, plus additional channels for system monitoring as required.
- Real-time graphing to the operator screen providing a view of the most recent readings.
- Excel compatible ‘CSV’ files are created so that specific graphic/reporting needs are easily accommodated.
- Printed and/or electronic data availability.
- Printed data of relevant graph screens or of many reporting options available via the set-up screen.
- Remote monitoring of processes by facility network and/or Internet.
Other COMPUDAS® CPC-16EX features include:
- 20 Ramp/Soak Segments.
- User controlled Superheating to reduce ramp times.
- Soak timing controlled by leading or lagging part temperatures.
- Selection of leading or lagging control logic during a run.
- Calibration in place on a per channel basis.
- Manual override of recipe values during a process.
- Redundant control capability.Remote monitoring of system data even from out of plant locations.
- Process monitoring even when the Operator PC is ‘off-line’.
- Real time graphic and tabular display of process variables.
- Automatic and /or manual elimination of suspect part thercouple.
- Cure cycle creation menus
- 24” x 36” wall mounted NEMA enclosure.
CPC-16EX Images and Screenshots
Contact us for more information or get the FREE CompuDAS Full Technical Factsheet to your inbox – just enter your email below. (Yes, we’ll send you the occasional email about updates or our new products, but you can always unsubscribe.)
Critical Process Controller CPC-16EX Applications
Autoclave Process Control
- All General Industrial autoclaves
- Composites autoclaves
- Glass laminating autoclaves
- Wood autoclaves
- Vulcanizer autoclaves
- Dewaxing autoclaves
- Nuclear autoclaves
- Autoclaved aerated concrete (AAC) autoclaves
- Aerospace autoclaves
- Glass autoclaves
- Ballistics autoclaves
- Concrete autoclaves
- Automotive autoclaves
- Investment casting autoclaves
- Rubber vulcanizing autoclaves
- Rubber products autoclaves
- Pressure treated wood autoclaves
- Sterilization autoclaves
- Manufacturing autoclaves
- Composites curing autoclaves
- Structural adhesive bonding autoclaves
- Lost-wax casting autoclaves
- Curing autoclaves
- Waste products autoclaves
Oven Process Control
- Benchtop Ovens
- Cabinet Ovens
- Annealing Ovens
- Composite Curing Ovens
- Heat Treating
- Laboratory Ovens
- Sterilizing Ovens
- Burn-in Ovens
- Test Ovens
- Curing Ovens
- Drying Ovens
- Baking Ovens
- Reflow Ovens
- Batch Ovens
- Walk-in Ovens
- Truck-in Ovens
- Conveyor Ovens
- Continuous Ovens
- Clean room Ovens
Press Production Control
- All General Industrial Presses
- Industrial Bench Press
- Industrial Open-back inclinable Press
- Industrial Gap-frame Press
- Industrial Adjustable-bed horn Press
- Industrial End-wheel Press
- Industrial Arch-frame Press
- Industrial Straight-side Press
- Industrial Reducing Press
- Industrial Knuckle-lever Press
- Industrial Toggle-draw Press
- Industrial Cam-drawing Press
- Industrial Two-point single-action Press
- Industrial High-production Press
- Industrial Dieing machine Press
- Industrial Transfer Press
- Industrial Flat-edge trimming Press
- Industrial Hydraulic Press
- Industrial Press brake Press
- Industrial Machine Press
- Industrial Aerospace Press
- Industrial Metalforming Press
- Industrial Rubber Press
- Industrial Plastic
- Industrial composite Press
- Industrial Wood Press
- Industrial Laminate Press
- Industrial Metalforming Press
- Industrial Materials Press
- Industrial Electronics Press
- Industrial Healthcare Press
- Industrial Energy Press
- Industrial Transportation Press
- Industrial Solar Press
- Industrial Carbon Fiber Press
- Industrial Automotive Press